Monday, April 21, 2008

Freakish Dogs?

Lately I've been having a lot of dreams about dogs. Maybe because all my neighbours have dogs and I'm one of the only chinese resident without a dog on my street. Yeah, like when I first moved into my house and my neighbour let me and my sister pet her dog I had this weird dream about this hairless drooling mad dog biting my arm but I couldn't feel anything. Then like a week ago I had this new dream about a cute brown puppy that I kept hugging. Then last night I had this freakish dream about a talking puppy that had the voice of Allyson Hannigan. Yeah it was weird. The puppy was black and we could only call it by its name which was Lilly (the name of Allyson Hannigan's character in How I Met Your Mother) but my sister kept calling it "puppy" one night and it turned into the hairless dog (only smaller) from my old dream and attacked her. It was so weird. Then when I intervened it started biting my arm again and like the earlier dream I didn't feel any pain. Then it turned back into the cute puppy. And then the dream turned into some nazi thing where I find out on the internet that the puppy was some war weapon created by Hitler to be used in the WW2 to replace German Sheperds. It was a really weird movie-like dream that I thoroughly enjoyed cause it felt like I was in Hellboy or something. I wonder why is it that all my dreams have dogs in them and most of the time they end up biting my arm? Funkay!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

teehee..farnie la u...whats with the dogs la? haha...if "cats" i faham lar..hehe...thanks for letting me noe bt the pics...repair d..teehee...i lurved ur yrbook pix man...haha is he really THAT big?? i wanna c too..hahah..xoxoxo

Nadzz said...

omg dogs biting your arm? they interpret your arm as something different maybe.lol.haha.
i have a blonde joke for you, princess banana but i cant remember how it goes. post it later.