Thursday, April 24, 2008

Legen... wait for it... OMG!!!


This is insane! I'm going crazy for this! So crazy, that I have to blog about it!





ROBIN AND BARNEY KISSED!!! I knew it was coming! I don't know how, but I just knew it! There were subtle signs, and I knew it would happen sooner or later but, I didn't think it would happen so early on in the series! This kiss means that the next episode will either make or break the show. This is a giant episode in How I Met Your Mother history. They had better do something cool with this direction they've taken otherwise, this will forever be known as the moment in which How I Met Your Mother, one of the last great sitcoms ever to grace television, jumped the shark. I hope it won't be because, this is one of my favouritest shows ever! I'm keeping my fingers crossed till next Sunday when the next episode airs. Woo my heart is beating so hard!

Oh! And Neil Patrick Harris is so CUTE!



Hee Hee! The cutest gay dude alive! He makes me all giggly! SUIT UP!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin kissed Barney ???!!! was it out of being "drunk" or did they have something for each other ? Blerggh , u ruined 3rd season for me !

Btw , why on earth did u link me as Ca Men (E.O.H)??? My hair's not orange !!!

Nadzz said...

OOOoooo i dont watch How I Met Your Mother. All i know is dat its at Starworld on Wed at 5.30pm. hah
Anyways here is a cool blonde joke.

3 women,a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde robbed a bank. The police chased after them until they got to this warehouse. So, the women hid in different sacks in the warehouse.
The police kicked the first sack. The brunette said 'meow'. So, the police thought it was a cat, so he didn't check.
He kicked the second sack. The redhead said 'woof'. Hmm...must be a dog, so he walked passed the sack.
The police kicked the third sack, and the blonde said 'potatoes'.
Lol

Ann said...

but i thought you called yourself the cutest gay guy alive? ahahhahaha..

can you please start coming online you baffoon!

hate you. xoxo

Mel said...

he's gay?? omfg-shhhhh....seriously?? yer...but i like ted more lar..keke

vienna said...

Desmond!
gawd... U had my link?
xD Long before I had yours?
xD Hey, u should have said hi or give a wave.. Least, I would know about *ur presence*. =)

Psst! Get a cbox?

Mel said...

lol...u check ur phone d?? i TOLD u rite...grrr...u ar...hmm no lar...cuz next week d last week of class mer..so wanted c if u wanted go chillax...lol..oi u gimme wrong no. izit?? bitchy-nya....get some credit la macha...