Saturday, May 3, 2008

PRESSURE!!!

2 more weeks to exams and I'm still watching American Idol... Tsk tsk... I need to buck up! The pressure is more than on now! The pressure is so on that if I were a gas at normal atmospheric pressure I'd be a solid now! This is insane! I haven't finished studying any subject yet and I'm still wasting time searching for pictures of Anderson Cooper and Enrique Iglesias online! In case you haven't seen a super procrastinator in action... TADAA! HERE I AM! I have to stop using the computer altogether and study, study, study! But its like this evil thing that beckons to me from the corner of the room. "Desmond..." it whispers when its turned off "Come to me... I have pictures of Enrique..." Its call is so seductive! I must answer it every time! I simply must stop if I am to even begin to fathom getting the results I require to enter UCL. I need an A and 2 B's. It shouldn't be impossible if I go cold turkey on using the computer and watching tv for the duration of the next two months. I pray to God I am successful. I'm going to be studying alot from now on! YEAH! I'm all fired up! GRRR! Hear me roar! Gods of procrastination, you have no control over me! Yeah! So the plan is set! I'm going to study, study, study tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, and the day after, for 2 months! YEAH!!!! Oh God, help me...

3 comments:

vienna said...

Me too!
Lol.. Enrique Iglesias.
He's hot. but that's not for u. It just sounded so wrong. The call... in your room.

SHYZT I need to buck up too!
Study Beckons!! n to u too!
Not Enrique Iglesias.. hahaha.

The Engine of the Family said...

I have a google alert for Enrique and your blog came up today..haha...Enrique is hot and he is so super nice! You can find tons of pictures at www.usaeifanclub.com

Do you have any of his albums? Super lovely voice! :)

Nadzz said...

Desmond!
Good luck for exams next week.
You look so stressed out.
So hardworking in the library.
I am scared to say hye.
All the best ok.
UCL!!!