Wednesday, May 21, 2008

90210! Seriously!

Ok, after the disaster that was supposed to pass as me taking my exams the day before yesterday, I decided that I would take a break yesterday. I spent the whole day hot oil treating my hair, watching E! and then obsessing over Indiana Jones. Sometimes I wonder if it is possible to over moisturize ones hair? I've been conditioning and giving my hair tremendous amounts of product lately. It feels wonderful! Its so soft and smooth feeling but it doesn't look shiny or anything. I wonder why? I'm trying to let it grow out long so I want it to be like really really healthy looking but its not healthifying even though I'm working so hard on it. Its so naughty! Maybe I should get a leave in conditioner or another hair mask. I have 2 hair masks already but all they seem to be doing is make my hair really really soft but not healthy looking so yeah maybe I'll get a leave in conditioner. I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow. Yay another adventure! We'll call this one "The Quest For The Hair Product". Woo! Sounds so exciting!

Right, hair obsession aside, its time to obsess about something else, something wonderfuller, something nostalgic, something that lies on the far edge of intensely cool and swerves dangerously towards the power of a cult. In fact in the 1990's, it was a cult. Get ready for "90210"! Not "Beverly Hills: 90210", no, this is new, so its just "90210"! Its the new series coming up this fall and I hope it kicks ass. Its supposed to be a spinoff of the old series "Beverly Hills: 90210" the cult sensation of the 90's which featured the amazingly hunky (at the time but not anymore) Jason Priestly and Luke Perry. They both look really old now. Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling also got their big breaks on that show. Too bad for Ian Ziering and that __ Austin Green (I don't remember his first name) dude. I never saw them in any other shows. In fact I haven't seen Tori Spelling in any other shows either! Ok. But anyway, this new show is going to be on the CW which is the same network which aires Gossip Girl (which sucks) and One Tree Hill (which sucks more), this means 90210 might suck but I'm hoping and praying that it won't. I'm really scared that it will suck though because one of the main characters is black and I don't like shows with black main characters (I'm so racist! Tee hee!). The fact is, black people just turn me off. Yes, even Halle Barry and she's half white. I hope he gets kicked off after the first season like Shannon Doherty was kicked off the original so that I can like the show more. Apart from the blackness though, I'm really excited for this and I'm going to do my best to like it. I can't wait to watch the pilot! I'm feeling so super duper excited! I feel like I want to scream! Beverly Hills 90210 was really really cool and I loved the opening theme song and I loved Jennie Garth and I loved Jason Priestly and Luke Perry so I hope I'll love this new show! OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! With that I'm going to leave you with a sneak preview of the aforementioned highly anticipated show which makes me feel the need to make unearthly screaming noises because I'm so excited and some other goodies. YAY!!!




1 comment:

Mel said...

HEY D! lol...apala lu...checkin out ma man...haha...lucky for u i'm feeling generous with this one...muaxx...updated d lar macha...going prom anot?