Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Reunion And Then A Disaster Worst Than The One In China!

Yesterday, I attended an event that has been a long time coming - my primary school class reunion. It was a lunch at Wong Kok in OU and it felt really weird to see a bunch of people whom I haven't seen in 7 years and have them remember me. Ok, most of them didn't recognize me at first maybe because, I am really goodlooking now compared to when I was 12 and they couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the amazingly handsome person walking towards them. Yeah! That thought makes me feel so good about myself! Yeah!



Here are some of us, all grown up!

Here's a picture of everyone who made it for the gathering.



This our our classes page from our std 6 yearbook. Try finding me in it! It will make you laugh!

After the lunch I hung out with some of the guys till about 6. And then, after I had dinner, I went with my mum and sister to watch one of my most anticipated movies EVER, Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull. Oh God, I wish I could get my money and my memories back! After watching it I wanted to cry and tear my eyes out because it was so bad! The movie was so horrible in fact that it made me go home and post a hate message on IMDB. Something which I have never done.

Here's the message I posted:

We wait 20 years for a new Indiana Jones movie and we get this crap?? The Ants I could accept, the monkeys were tolerable, the gophers were ok, but ALIENS??? Seriously??? 20 years of looking for the right script and this is what they come up with? 20 years!!! I'm so angry! Why couldn't they leave well enough alone and let us have the wonderful memories of the past movies? Instead they've mucked everything up with this *beep* This movie destroyed the Indiana Jones series for me. George Lucas should just stop making movies! After spoiling Star Wars with those terrible, vomit inducing prequels, he now does this! Steven Spielberg should shed all ties with this sorry SOB who seems to have an insatiable need to fill his movies up with CGI MONKEYS that weren't even cute! And the scene in which Shia Labeouf does a Tarzan! That was so utterly idiotic! Why, oh why? I didn't think anybody would be able to mess up such an un-mess-up-able series. Even my 12 year old sister would have been able to write a better script than this! Why bring back Marion when you aren't going to do much with her character? It seemed like it was just fan service. And all those pointless references to the old movies! Yes! We get it! There were 3 other movies! Move on already! And Cate Blanchet's character was so badly written I wonder why she decided to take the part to begin with! I know I'm going to be hated by those who actually liked the movie after this, but I just needed somewhere to rant my dissatisfaction with this oh so horrible movie. I wish I could get my money, my time and my love for Indiana Jones back, but sadly I can't. I'm so sad... (sobs)!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yeah, it was really horrible! Indiana Jones was my favourite movie series of all time next to Back To The Future. I know half of Temple by heart and I've seen Raiders and The Last Crusade so many times you wouldn't believe how many. Those assholes George Lucas and Steven Spielberg should be burned alive for killing the legacy that was Indy.

After the movie ended, half the audience watching had this look plastered over their faces-


And the baby in front of me was so affected by the horrible-ness he looked like this at the end-

Seriously! I kid you not! Some people actually brought a BABY into the theatre! Why the hell? I don't know but they did and they successfully taught it the very basic emotion of disgust.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't shock sendiri!!!!!!!! Get a hair cut dude!!!lol

Li-LiN said...

OMG.. U are so perasan!! Gudlooking?? Huh?

Anyway, seems like quite a lot of them went, but I think I only know u, Clement, San Ru n Yin Yin. Some of them looks familiar, but I dun think I know them. Hehe.. =p

Anonymous said...

change your parting.. center parting is too feminine for you. :)

Anonymous said...

it's easy..

after you wash your hair, decide on which parting you want, then you separate the hair la smart! it'll be a bit weird at first, but you have to keep on combing your hair that way, it should be fine. :)

if not, get someone to help you out with it first. hahahah.

Mel said...

haha..omfgsh.....damn farnie la...handsome? wakakak...er okay? hmmm super long post dey...lol...yala..i'll save a dance for u la...haha..teach me to tango k...haha...hope i'm not dance-challenged...lol...melvin? hha...k...u ask for us la? i want deng loy aso..haha eh u noe johann ar?

Mel said...

HAHA..i long time knew abt it d...lol..but the more i read the more i think he's lala lar...haha...i want jonathan tooo...maths sucksssssss...eh u wanna sit at my promtable anot?? got 1 extra place...lol..actually not MY table la..the other of my class one...lol no biggie tho..are u sitting with HIM>> hehe..i want! HEARTS

Mel said...

TEEHEE....OF COURSE..kekke...aiyak...gawshh..cant u intro us sooner?? haha..i dowan him see me when i'm looking fatter than ever..aiks...haha..phobia man...lol...despo-nya...haha..sorry lar...din think abt mentioning his blog..haha...solisoli...aiks..so wat?? did u see some of his pics?? lmao...esp.inclubs n stuff..haha