Friday, March 28, 2008

Celine Dion!!!! OOOOOH SHE'S COMING(not the bad kind)!!!! HERE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'm going to the concert!!!!! Its next next week!!!! I can't believe it!!! I bought the tickets like 3 weeks ago and I'm still incredibly excited. Its like... Oh my god! Help me!!! I'm hyperventilating!!! (gasp gasp!!!)

I had my chemistry exam today. It was not so hot. I started on a high note and then it all went downhill from there. Imagine the velocity-time graph for a decellerating particle. Thats how my exam went. It was bad. The first question was on electrode potential and I was all "YESSS!!". Then there was pH and I was all "YESSS!!" also until I got to the last part of that question about buffer solutions and I was like "SHIT!!!!". That was when it started to go all the way to hell. The next question was on Group 4 and Group 2 elements and I tembak-ed quite a bit. AND THEN..... those organic questions started coming!!!! AND THEN (que music from the shower scene in psycho) there were the application question!!!! I didn't know a thing! I left question 8 which was a spectrometry question that I think carried about ten marks blank and I screwed up questions 7 and 10 which were about enzymes and materials. I wrote some stupid shit about Kevlar and spider silk and then I was all "enzymes break down substrates,"-Thank you captain obvious! Damn, I'm good! But you know what kept me from crying? The thought of Celine Dion. I love her so much. I love her more than gay people love Cher. I love Cher too... but not as much as I love Enrique because he is so damn hot but anyway.... Yeah! I'm going for the Celine Dion concert!! AAAAAA!!
Oh. My. God. Is she not just amazing?

I think If I missed this concert my head would explode!

I feel so gay right now!


I'm so jealous of those dancers! Their in such close proximity with her! They don't deserve to be there!!!!!


I think I might cry at the concert! It would be so embarassing!!!

And here's a picture of Cher for fun. Su Ann loves to hate her.

And here's Enrique!!!!! He makes me drool! I'm so gay! Tee hee! I think if I saw him in person I'd melt into like really volatile liquid and then catch fire!!!

Does this post make me seem like a flaming homo? Ok, stupid question. Don't answer that.

3 comments:

Ann said...

hahahaha.. but why not?? you make it so easy to comment on you! :P
just kidddding.. somewhat. :)

hate you!

Sara said...

i sent u sth to ur email dat u might like. anyway i'll give u the link here.
http://urbanboys.blogspot.com/2008/02/enrique-iglesias-nude.html

Ann said...

hahaha.. i knoww!!! that's why i put it up there.. :) you know you lovee meeee.. lol.. how was celine dion? did you cry? :D