Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sick

I had so much fun at the Backstreet Boys concert! I screamed so much! I screamed and screamed and screamed. People were looking at me like "Is he insane?". But I didn't care. It was the Backstreet Boys and I was overcome by fan craziness. Luckily I was in the middle of the audience otherwise if I was near the stage I might have forced my way up and.... actually, I wonder what a crazed fan would do if he or she were allowed to get to their celebrity idol. I really have no idea what I'd do after getting up on stage if I were allowed. Hmm this gives me something to think about. Anyway after all that excitement my throat felt hoarse throughout the week.

The day after that I went to the opening of my friends pub, Bilique, somewhere in Bangsar. There were a whole bunch of homosexuals and some transexuals there and I was all ok... We spoke to her and asked her how she was and if she was feeling better. My friend just divorced her husband you see and us, her friends, the people she hangs out with were wondering why. We found out why at the pub while I was eating a piece of lamb. One of our friends who is closest with her told us. It turns out, she's a lesbian. I was like WHOA! But I couldn't really say "Whoa!" loudly because my throat still hurt slightly.

On Saturday, I went out with my mother and sister. We had a buffet dinner at the Palm in Tropicana and I had a whole lot of oysters. Oysters make me nauseaus and slightly sick after I eat them but I love them all the same so I had like 8. After that we made our way to OU with me feeling not so well and more sick than usual. I nearly vomited in MPH while I was walking around with my sister who couldn't take a hint and kept talking to me and expecting me to answer her even though I was intensely nauseaus. It was not fun but after an hour or two it got better and then was only slightly nauseaus throughout the night. But the slightly nauseaus feeling stayed on with me and never left. You might think that I'd learn from my oyster experiences that I must not eat oysters but I love them so much!

Today was the culmination of my oyster nauseausness and hoarse throat. I woke up and I was all "OH NO!". My head was throbbing and it felt like if I were to hear any loud sound it would simply explode. My throat was on fire and I nearly vomited but, I still had to fetch my passengers, Hye Yin and friends to school on the count of they don't have any other form of transport there. So I lugged myself out of bed and without bathing (because bathing when you're sick is not a good idea) I made my way to the car. I don't know how I made it to all their houses and then to Taylors College and back but I did. I got home and I crawled into bed feeling really really sick. I have just woken up and I'm feeling a bit better but not completely well. I think I will be able to fetch them home later but I don't know if I'll feel very well tomorrow morning. I hope so though because if they can't find any other way to get to school tomorrow, I will have to fetch them again and suffer again.

1 comment:

Ann said...

hahahahaha.. oh my gosh.. desmond..
it's good that you enjoyed the concert.. who did you go with in the end?

you evil person, you lizard torturer! oh well.. are you serious? you want to do insurance? why??! i mean, it's insurance! oh well.. as long as you're happy..

how are things going so far? for me, they've been pretty crap? but i'm still getting used to it in some ways..

i'm getting my internet on tuesday, so i'll catch up with you soon kays!

hate you. xxxooo.