Thursday, June 12, 2008

AFTER TODAY!!!!

Today was the last day of my exams and also the last day of the Jan 07 A-levels intake. Gosh! It was so exciting! I couldn't revise much at all before the exams because I kept thinking about the freedom I would experience in the coming few hours. The feeling started swelling inside me until I just couldn't take it anymore and burst into song (softly of course) in the library. It felt like I was going to have an orgasm but couldn't and I was about to start clawing at the walls! Seriously I was feeling that worked up! I kept retreating away to the bookshelves to sing the song from A Goofy Movie in private, away from my study pal Ca Men (EOH). The euphoric feeling after the final exam was unexplainable. It was like ejaculating all over Taylor's. I could actually feel my brain shrinking from the rapid spewing of information that I will never need to use again... until my next course! Lol! My head really did feel much lighter! Maybe because I was dizzy with excitement. Because I was feeling so wonderful, I offered to fetch Ca Mun (EOH) and her slightly bimbotic friend Vienna (Lol! JKJK) to Sunway Pyramid. Then I ended up going with them! It turns out I am a wonderful shopping companion (woo self praise!) because I helped choose beautiful shoes for Ca Men (EOH) and a cute coloured lip gloss for Vienna to wear to the prom. My inner homosexual is definitely trying to bust out from the well decorated cage I have imprisoned him in. Here comes outer homosexual!!!! Runaway!!! He's here, he's queer, he'll buy some fashionable clothes! Lol! Speaking of homosexuality, when I was "studying" in the library with my other wonderful pal Melissa this morning before Ca Men (EOH) came, this really freaky asexual dude who makes me want to cringe came and sat next to me and started talking to me and asking me questions about chemistry and my exam venue. I was really freaked out and the little concentration I had left evaporated immediately! I promptly left the library with Melissa in tow to "go to the toilet"(which is code for run away in panic). (Shivers). That guy/girl/person is soooo scary thank god I won't be seeing him anymore! I leave you with this video. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg u've been EOH-ing me throughout the whole post wakakaka ...

Mel said...

des! i gots writers block...haih..n i'm such a doofus...where are u???

Mel said...

lol..when u leaving la macha? going where?? sydney?? come teman me la..haha..when u coming back m'sia? i wan go out with u lar..just realized we have NEVER even gone out once!!! omgshhhhhhhhh...n i've known u since like we were 14? wth...