Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Memories of MADNESS at PE1

I was going through some files on my computer just now while I was hiding from my mother in my room when I came across this shit! Its soooo STUPID! I remember we had to skip our lunch break to make this! We were so hungry afterwards! 300 had just come out and we were really into it so we wanted to make a PE1 version. I was Queen Gorgo, Loy was Leonidas, Jee Ian was the messenger and instead of heads he brought "Burgers and Coke".. LOL!! we made a mistake and filmed it on the wrong side of the camera phone so its all tilted 90 degrees and up till now we still don't know how to tilt it right side up so you guys are just going to have to watch it sideways or bend your heads accordingly. It might seem tiresome but believe me it is soooo worth it!



GOD! PE1 was really really lame!!! hahahaha

3 comments:

Mel said...

haha.. omgsh. i like the hip thingy u did. damn farnie. ur poses damn exaggerated wei. looks like u got boobs or smtg.haha. eh i changed my blog pg name la. it's now http://mel-tingpot.blogspot.com/
if cannot buka, IM me on msn. xoxo

Camensurya said...

tagged u !

stop global warming! said...

update ur blog la! =p