Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Attend The Tale of Sweeney Todd!

Today was one of those days in which I didn't feel like doing anything productive at all. Yesterday I kept telling myself that I should study today on the count of I'm incredibly far behind in my studies. I should be finishing my revision of chemistry by now but I'm only a quarter of the way through my textbook. I woke up at 11 and I was like "I must study now!" but I didn't and instead I turned on the TV and watched E! for about an hour. Then I was like "I should be studying now!" again, but I didn't. I went to my room and sat in front of the computer and realised that I had finished downloading the stage recordings of Sweeney Todd and Into The Woods. So I watched them both 2 times each. I watched Into The Woods twice even though I'd seen it more than 7 times already! I don't know why I did it. I just wanted to not do anything beneficial today. I tried about 3 times to exercise but everytime I did I'd stop in the middle of my workout before I could break a sweat because I didn't feel like sweating. And I kept putting off studying. I feel so horrible and guilty. I really should study. I really really should. But the stage production of Sweeney Todd is so wonderful I really really want to watch it again even though I've seen it and the movie twice each already. Oh my God! I'm so lazy!

We had reunion dinner tonight at some restaurant near Paramount. It was fun. I talked to my cousin a whole lot and when the chicken dish came my grandfather who was really intent on serving me and his other grandchildren when we should be serving him accidentally gave me the chickens ass. I didn't know until I put it half way in my mouth and felt the triangular flap of skin which is the butt part on my lips and saw my father looking across the table mischeviously at me. Everyone laughed! It was so stupid! I spat it out and pushed it to the side of my plate. My auntie says that some people love it (the ass of the chicken) and they fight over it all the time. (Yux!)

Right now I don't know why but I'm feeling extremely into Enrique Iglesias. More than I'm usually into him. I feel like I want to do him with the Ping Pong Song playing in the background. I'm so horny.

"Do you know? Do you know? Do you Know?"

No comments: