Friday, February 8, 2008

Visiting Part 2

Aaaaah! Another hard day of visiting is at its end. Today we went to my 4th and second aunties houses. I thought I was in for another barrage of "Why you so thin ar?" again but I was wrong. I was happy. I was telling my parents in the car "Hah see! None of these people think I'm thin! Neh neh neh neh neh!". It was wonderful. For a while at least. Then, my cousin asked my parents at my second aunty's house "Eh, why is he suddenly so thin ar?". I was like "Damn it....". My parents were like "haha! we knew they were all thinking it!!!!". I was like "....". After all that nonsense, we went to my fathers aunty's house where they kept calling me engineer on the count of I told them I was studying engineering. Then we went home. I bathed, and then like an hour later my cousins came to the house with their kids. I played parcheesi with them. It was fun. The youngest son of one of my cousins has also grown thin. He's like 7. He used to be chubby and cute. Now he's like this thin menace. He used to be a cute chubby menace. Now he's not. He couldn't sit still the whole time we were playing. But seriously he's more well behaved than a lot of other kids so I think I shouldn't be calling him a menace. Ok. I take back the parts above where I called him a menace. He still is quite cute also, only less cute than he was before.

1 comment:

Ann said...

hahahaha..

i think it's the hair. :)

don't be down down down. i'm pretty sure you'll find one soon. it shall be fine.

and what happened to the "oh gosh these types of blogs are so urgh?!"

but it's fine. it's good to know what you're up to, and when you do by any chance, use the computer, just email me or something okay mr. ex-lover of mine. hahaha.

see you sooon! kisskiss.